Monday, March 12, 2007

Mondays Can Be Frustrating

I love what I do. Designing brochures, adjusting photos, drawing, painting and putting booklets together. But, I could do without the human interaction most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I love to be around people...sometimes. The whole point in making a brochure is to attract a person to pick it up. When you make it look ugly, they are going to go for something else. I can't seem to get some people to understand this no matter how hard I try. It's during those conversations where I wish I was right beside the person so I could taser them. Just a little shock. I don't want to kill them. Just make them sizzle a little before they say something else that's completely retarded.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a good idea concerning the tasering. If they are not already retarded, or just acting retarded. You could taser them until you fry up their brain and really make them retarded. That'll teach them for being retarded. It's like what mama always said 'don't make that face or it'll stay that way', now it's 'don't act retarded or I"ll taser you until you become completely retarded'.

Anonymous said...

mommy said...

Were you laughing when you put this comment in Sam? Just wondering since that clear thinking is just coming through so loud and clear!

Unknown said...

Yeah I think I was laughing, how could you not? Did you read that nonsense?!?!

Anonymous said...

haha mom types UBER slow .. anywho sam you stanky LIKE ROSES ! HAHAH

Jackie J said...

Joelle, don't make fun of mom. Remember that she didn't grow up using computers in school. The only reason you can move around the computer better is cause you learned at a young age. Mom is also not addicted to it like you are. Your bum impression is in that chair you sit on as you type. Soon your bum will go flat and your name will be changed to Joelle computer-pancake-bum Bahm. It has a nice ring to it. While we're at it, I'm going to change my name to "Princess Consweyla Banana Hammock". If Jeremy can change his name, so can I.

Anonymous said...

HAHA ! I think you should change your name to that ! That would be hilarious . And I wont have a flat bum ! My bum shall always be round HAHHA! Im having fun writing this =) hooraayyy