Friday, March 9, 2007

2007 Rush

Wow, I am glad it's Friday! This week has been almost as crazy as last week. There are so many jobs I am struggling to juggle. I received 9 more brochures this year from Saskatchewan. This puts my brochure load up to 29. I love to design them but I will be glad to take a rest after they are all completed.

Jeremy is building confidence in working with Primerica. I was at a meeting about a week or so ago and he spoke. Wow! I was impressed. He knows his stuff and I think he's starting to realize how much he has grown. He has a passion to help families and that is great. There are so many companies out there that are out to get families. It's about time that the customer benefit from something they pay for.

Lori will be 21 in April. Chad has just turned 17 and Joelle will be 15 in July. I remember when they were all chubby little babies. Lori, brushing my friends hair with her toothbrush, Chad banging his head on the floor and Joelle using the heating vents as a dumping ground for her urine. This makes me feel a bit old. But I know I am still young and have lots of time to have kids, buy a house and so on.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree! Especially with those kids getting older! I would also like to state that everyone in your family is giant sized and in your past lives you must have been amazon peoples. I would have hoped that as you all grew up you would stop doing things like annoying or bugging me or farting on me, but I was wrong and I wasted a hope!

Jackie J said...

Thanks Sam. We are not THAT tall. I guess when you are only 4 feet high, anyone looks like a giant. One question though. If we were amazons, what were your people? Dwarfs? No midgets, dwarfs have an excess amount of hair.

Anonymous said...

That comment about laughter caught my attention-you know,about it releasing emotion and creating a clear and safe thinking frame of mind. That is true for most people but there are exceptions to everything you know. I mean that Sam girl is a perfect example- she laughs a lot but,come on, can you honestly say she has a clear and safe thinking frame of mind??!!

Anonymous said...

haha that last comment was from mom and by the way i also peed on your friends ! haha as i was told that is . And Sams MUST come from a history of dwarfs ahaha by the way im going to make a new gmail account it will be JoelleABella@gmail.com hehe and my hotmail account is Joelle.xoxo@hotmail.com . As for sam i think your going to expierience alot more of the farting and buging haha .

Unknown said...

Jackie,
why does your family insist on terrorizing me!?!
I just want them to leave me alone! Way to submit under annonymous CAROL! Thank goodness your daughter is a rat!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Quiet sam you ankle biting circus midget!! Ya mom way to submit under anonymous... dont you know how to use a computer??!??!?

Jackie J said...

Okay people - this blog is supposed to be funny, not informative on my awful childhood habits...Lori! I may want someone other than my "colorful" friends or my family to take a look here. Be gentle with your comments. Or I'll delete them. That's the great thing about being the administrator. Ha ha, sucker! And yes I know, the "be gentle" sentence above is a bit cheesy. And remember that Sam is fun and has put up with you rug rats since you were 2, 4 and 7. Yet she still comes around. She's survived Joelle peeing on her, Chad using her as a jungle gym and Lori obsessively crying. She either really likes you, really likes me or just likes the attention. Sam, which one is it?

Unknown said...

The reason that I put up with your family is because I like hanging around with Jackie. I could easily do without the rest of you, except Carol cause she makes me cheesecake and lets me throw ice cream in her house....and Chad, cause I'm planning on marrying him and living in Carol's basement.

Anonymous said...

hahaha mom said or you just really fit in . And wow your plan for life is good now isnt it ?! haha