Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday!

I have really come to enjoy creating birthday cakes for the people in my life. But, the reason I took an interest in doing so, has everything to do with great childhood memories. To put it simply, I will never forget the fantastic cakes my aunty and mom made for my siblings and I as we grew up. The fond memories inspired me to make birthday cakes, so that one day, I could create the same memories for my child.

On February 11th, 2012, I was able to make that small dream come true. Although Calleigh wont remember her ladybug cake, it is a stepping stone to creating even better cakes in the coming years.

Below: Calleigh's ladybug cake - Cole's train cake - Isabel & Sophia's barbie cake.
Decorated with butter-cream icing and marshmallow fondant...and one Barbie. :P

No comments: