Friday, January 16, 2009

You Should'nt Smell Like That!

I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate bad smells. I could be in the greatest of moods, suddenly smell something horrible and I'm instantly angry or irritated. Here's a few examples for you to enjoy.

Smoked Meat
This scent is ok when it's coming from actual smoked meat. But when a co-worker walks by and the smell wafts into my non-ventilated office, it disgusts me. I don't even want to know why they're emitting such an odor.

Ink
Oh yeah, ink. In large quantities this smells like diarrhea. It's especially nasty on a Monday morning. This is one of the reasons that I don't like to eat breakfast.

Fish

I will spare you the details of this one. You know what I'm talking about. And if you don't, I envy you.

Vicks Vapor Rub
This makes me want to gag. I know it helps when you're ill, but you'll never catch me trying it.

Flowers
Oh I know what you're thinking, "what's wrong with the nice sweet smell of flowers?" Well, a light spray is easy to handle, but I swear, some older women have lost their sense of smell. The zing of their perfume in my nasal passage. is similar to snorting pop up your nose.

B-O
This is the worst when you're traveling on a city bus in the winter. The person walks on and the gag reflex kicks in. You can't open the window because this city is so freakin cold...and you're stuck. Stuck smelling the dirty air from some soap deprived body. Who knows what kind of nasty germs you're breathing in.

I'll add more to the list as I think of them

No comments: